New Features in FormPro 3.0
FormPro 3.0 is an entirely new development based on state-of-the-art software technology and all our experiences
of the past 15 years. Many things that were cumbersome or not possible with FormPro 2.x or required special add-ons have now
become standard and are as easy to use as all previously known features.
One of the greatest achievements of the new version is the unification of Definition and Procesing in a common user interface.
Modifying zone properties no longer requires a change between two programs and the existing records will not get lost when
any settings are changed. Previously scanned pages can be re-processed with respect to the new settings with just a single click.
By leveraging the latest OCR engines and a high degree of parallelism FormPro 3.0 is more accurate and at the same time faster
than its predecessors. And of course, it supports all previous functionality and is downwards compatible.
So you can seamlessly continue to work with your exisiting forms.
- Unification of Definition and Processing
- Tabbed form windows
- Scanning and image viewing with all colour depths
- Object browser with batch, forms, pages, zone groups, zones, databases, tables, columns
- New XML based file formats for forms (.frmx) and batches (.batx)
- Automatic program updates
- Automatic zone detection
- Definition of tables with varying length
- Recognition of barcode types using a barcode on the blank form
- Adjustable zone view (text box / list box / combo box / date / time / check box)
- Changing the zone order in the object browser or in the table view of Processing Mode
- Existing records will not get lost due to changes in Definition Mode.
- Up-to-date OCR engine of OmniPage 19
- Utilisation of multiple CPU cores by parallelisation
- Automatic selection of features for automatic form distinction
- Page adjustment with up to four text anchors, crosshairs or black squares
- Recognition of all Latin and Cyrillic languages, and Greek
- Recognition of 2D barcodes (DataMatrix, PDF417, QR-Code, Aztec-Code)
- Re-processing of existing records with current settings
- Field type dependent verification of values (integer, floating point, date, time, time stamp, text)
- Value ranges for numbers, length ranges for text strings
- Import or link look-up lists from text files or databases
- New views in Processing Mode: Form View and Field View
- Forms can be linked to multiple database tables, text files or XML files.
- Results can be saved using Unicode, UTF-8 or ANSI
- Export of one record per table row
- Renaming of image files according to specific field contents
FormPro 1.x/2.x: 1.184,05 €
Full Version: 3.564,05 €
Go to Cart
Forms Processing Overview