PDF Create 7
Create PDF file in any PC application.
Create secure and portable PDF files from virtually any PC application.
You can process single files or batches of files, combine them or group them into packages.
It has never been simpler to distribute and archive data in PDF format.
Batch processing, combining of different document formats in one PDF file and creation of PDF packages –
an unbelievable amount of features in a single easy-to-use application.
Create PDF/A compatible files and be sure that your documents can be viewed and printed in the future.
The conversion of files into PDF format has never been that easy!
- Create PDF files from any PC application
– Instantly create 100% industry-standard PDF files that are fully compliant with other PDF
viewers for reading, sharing, and printing.
- Secure your files during creation
– Apply security profiles to your PDF documents as they are created. Limit others' ability to copy, print, or modify your content.
- Save time with batch creation
– Theres no need to waste time opening and printing each individual document to PDF, when you can drag and drop
all the files you need into PDF Create once, and create all of the PDF files you need with one click.
- Create and combine PDF files in one easy step
– With creation settings that include "combine files into one PDF document" and "overlay files as one PDF document,"
merging or combining documents becomes part of the PDF creation process.
- Create PDF files from within Microsoft Office
– PDF Create provides toolbars within Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and Microsoft® Outlook® for immediate PDF creation needs.
- Organize information and simplify sharing with PDF packages
– Use PDF like a folder, grouping multiple documents within a single PDF file, perfect for anyone looking to create
and share groupings of content such as case files, tax information, course work, or training materials.
- Archive your critical documents
– Improved PDF/Archive files support (the PDF/A international standard), ensures that your critical documents
will display and print properly for the next century.
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® or higher processor or equivalent
- Supported operating systems
– Windows XP 32-Bit-Edition with Service Pack 3
– Windows Vista™ 32-Bit- or 64-Bit-Edition with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or above
- 256 MB of memory (RAM), 512 MB recommended
- 130 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 20 MB working space during installation
- VGA monitor with 256 colors, but preferably 16-bit color (called Medium Color in XP) and 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- Windows compatible pointing device
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel
and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is part of the Windows Vista operating
system and does not need to be installed there. The Microsoft .NET
Framework 3.0 can be installed on Windows XP.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computers processor, memory and available disk
space exceed minimum requirements.
PDF Create 7: 49.00 €
Overview of PDF Converter 7