Convert PDF and XPS documents into editable, fully formatted Microsoft Office and Corel WordPerfect formats.
PDF Converter is the #1 tool for turning PDF files into fully-formatted, editable PC Documents.
Release Information trapped in PDF Files!
PDF Converter is the worlds most accurate and best selling method for turning existing PDF files into fully-formatted
documents, forms and spreadsheets – complete with text, columns, tables and graphics. Precise conversion technology allows you
to access the information trapped within PDF files, without the hassle of cutting and pasting. There is no easier way
to access text, charts, and even graphics from within PDF files. Save time and money by turning your PDF and XPS files into fullyformatted,
editable Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint®, Corel® WordPerfect® and Rich Text Format documents with PDF Converter.
- Never retype a PDF document again
– Convert PDF files into fully-formatted Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, RTF and Corel® WordPerfect® files for perfect document recreation.
- Get accurate "flowing column" conversion
– Eliminate the hassle of trying to edit content trapped in text boxes. Converted documents are complete with flowing text and columns.
- Customize your conversion settings
– Further improve accuracy by tailoring your conversion to the type of document you are converting.
Settings include: Standard, Legal Pleadings, Spreadsheets, and Form conversion.
- Save time with batch conversion
– Theres no need to waste time opening and converting each individual document. Drag and drop all of the files
you need into PDF Converter and, with one click, process multiple files at once to maximize time savings.
- Access and repurpose charts and graphics
– PDF Converter separates individual graphics in the converted document, letting you save them or integrate
them into Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint® and other desktop applications with copy-and paste ease.
- Recognize and convert PDF forms
– Unique Logical Form Recognition™ (LFR) technology delivers the accuracy needed to convert static PDF forms
into editable Microsoft® Word documents.
- Convert directly from your desktop
– Just right-click on a PDF file and select your conversion format to instantly create editable documents.
- A computer with an Intel® Pentium® or higher processor or equivalent
- Supported operating systems
– Windows XP 32-Bit-Edition with Service Pack 3
– Windows Vista™ 32-Bit- or 64-Bit-Edition with Service Pack 1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or above
- 256 MB of memory (RAM), 512 MB recommended
- 130 MB of free hard disk space for application files plus 20 MB working space during installation
- VGA monitor with 256 colors, but preferably 16-bit color (called Medium Color in XP) and 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program.
- To save DOCX, XLSX and PPTX files (for Microsoft Office 2007 Word, Excel
and PowerPoint) you should have or install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 is part of the Windows Vista operating
system and does not need to be installed there. The Microsoft .NET
Framework 3.0 can be installed on Windows XP.
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer's processor, memory and available disk
space exceed minimum requirements. This is especially true when converting very large color PDF files.
Hyper-thread enabled or multi-processor systems can deliver better performance.
PDF Converter 7: 49.00 €